Sean launched CodeMaster Inspection Services in 2003, to meet the changing needs of code compliance for municipalities when ACT 45 became law. Since then, the company has grown to 12 full-time employees and is the inspecting agency for approximately 20 municipalities and growing.
Sean has been active in the construction industry throughout his working career from summers during high school and college to starting full time in 1990. Sean has worked as laborer, carpenter, layout engineer, project superintendent, project manager, Vice President and currently as President of Boyle Construction and a Principal of CodeMaster. At Code Master, Sean is responsible for all company operations
Sean received a Bachelor of Science in Architecture and a Master of Science in Engineering, both from The Catholic University of America. Sean has also worked for a large national firm as a project engineer and a purchasing engineer.
Sean is very active in the community volunteering his time and efforts to serve on committees and boards.
- Board of Governors, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Leadership Lehigh Valley Class of 1995
- Board of Directors, Lehigh Valley Chapter of American Diabetes
- Golf Committee Member, American Diabetes Association
- Executive Board Member, March of Dimes
- Turning Point
- Building Code Board of Appeals Member, City of Allentown
- Past President, American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE)
- Member, Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Member, Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Member, Design-Build Institute of Association (DBIA)