Tony started with CodeMaster in 2013 as Vice President of Professional Services. Prior to joining CodeMaster, Tony was the Director of Administration for South Whitehall Township, where he was responsible for all day-to-day operations at the Township. Prior to joining South Whitehall Township in September 2011, Tony owned and operated TMG Consulting Engineers from 2007. For TMG, he was responsible for all aspects of the civil engineering company including client representation, engineering quality control, billing, collections, business development and client satisfaction. He also served as the Municipal Engineer for the Borough of Emmaus and worked with the Borough’s Planning, Zoning Hearing Board, Recreation and Sewer Authority. Tony represented several other municipalities as their Engineer of Record and municipalities as a consultant on special projects for public works, such as recreation, road construction, stormwater management and water and sewer. Tony also prepared public work design projects and bid specifications, assisted in contractor selection, performed construction observation and oversaw contractor payments and project closeout. TMG also represented several private development clients who designed residential, commercial and industrial projects. At CodeMaster, he prepares review letters for Subdivision and Land Development Plans under review. Tony assists in all operations of the company.
Tony has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Widener University.
- Member, Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation
- Member, Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Past President, Parkland Lacrosse Booster Club
- Past President, Phillipsburg Rotary Club
Training and Education
- Professional Engineer, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Professional Planner, New Jersey
- Continuing Education for Professional Engineering Licenses (12 PDH/year)
- Certified Public Works Manger, New Jersey
- Member, Leadership New Jersey
- New Jersey Certified Public Works Manager Courses
- Stormwater Management, E&S, NPDES and MS-4 Workshops
- Public Administration Continuing Education